The New Markets Tax Credit was an important tool for revitalizing the areas devastated by Hurricane Katrina
- NMTC Brings Hundreds of Jobs to Barnwell, SC
- New Paper on Early Aughts Community Development Efforts in Baltimore
- National Recovery Month: NMTC Financing Addiction Treatment in Under-Served Communities
- Senator Thune (R-SD) Visits Youth & Family Services
- The Rural Jobs Zone Act (H.R. 6627) Introduced
Browse our video vault, featuring case studies, Congressional testimony, hearings, and events.
Browse our NMTC Project Map, which includes stories and jobs data for NMTC projects in all fifty states and the District of Columbia.
How It Works
Our new video describes how the NMTC delivers capital to businesses and important projects in low income communities: