Today, the CDFI Fund opened the 2020 NMTC allocation round. A few notes:
- The Fund will award $5 billion in allocation, up from $3.5 billion in 2019.
- The Compliance FAQ and Application Q&A have both been updated with changes related to the Coronavirus pandemic.
- Prior QEI Issuance Requirements: Prior-year NMTC Allocatees will be subject to revised minimum thresholds for QEI issuance and closing of QLICIs with respect to their prior-year NMTC Allocations.
- CY 2020 Application Registration: CY 2020 Round Applicants are required to complete and save an Application Registration in AMIS by a specified deadline (October 9, 2020) in order to submit the CY 2020 Allocation Application. Applicants that do not complete the Application Registration by the specified deadline, will not be able submit a CY 2020 Round Allocation Application in AMIS.
- The final deadline for the application is November 16, 2020.