Venues & Event Spaces – Office space – Creative office space inside a historic factory in Portland’s Central Eastside: Beam Development completed the renovation of the historic B&O Warehouse in 2007, transforming this full city-block grain repository into a dynamic hive of creative office and ground floor retail spaces. The large concrete structural bays are […]
Completed in 2010, the Mercantile Block in Providence, RI is the third of arts organization AS220’s development projects in Providence’s Downcity Arts District. The Mercantile Block consists of market-rate, first-floor commercial space that supports affordable artist studios and nonprofit office space upstairs, providing space for nonprofit tenants such as College Visions and the Rhode Island […]
Constructed in 1910 for the Morgens Brothers cleaning and dyeing company, this large commercial building has been a landmark in Midtown for over a century. Suffering after multiple extended periods of vacancy, Saint Louis University decided to capitalize on the building’s superior location adjacent to the campus, the new Chaifetz Arena, and the burgeoning Locust […]
Rehabilitation of a former dance club into non-profit office space for 2 orgnaizations focused on youth education. Young Audiences of Maryland provides hands on learning and engagement through the arts. Code in Schools expands access to computer science for underserved youth.
Provident Public Health Center is the renovation of the historically significant Provident Mutual Life Insurance Building which has been vacant for over 20 years, into a medical campus in a medically underserved area. Children’s Hospital of Philadelphia and Public Health Management Corporation will serve as the anchor tenants and provide essential medical care to the […]
The adaptive re-use of a former RJ Reynolds tobacco facility that is being redeveloped by Wexford Science and Technology, LLC into an 110,815 sq ft mixed-use, LEED Silver certified historic preservation project.
Rehab of the Wheeling Stamping Building in Wheeling, West Virginia, a 94,000 sq. ft. brick warehouse.
Adaptive reuse of a former Studebaker automobile manufacturing facility (built between 1923 and 1946) into office, education, incubator, advanced manufacturing and training space. The Studebaker Innovation Center is the redevelopment of the formerly shuttered Studebaker complex, once one of the largest automakers in the United States. Studebaker closed its doors in 1963 and left the […]
Rehabilitation of the historic St. Joseph’s Church, vacant since the 1989 Loma Prieta Earthquake, into creative incubator offices and outdoor community space.
St. Louis, MO The Arcade Building was originally built for retail and office use. Abandoned since the 1980s, its 2012 rehabilitation brought new residential, commercial, and educational opportunities to the heart of Downtown St. Louis.
Rehabilitation of the Old Post Office in St. Louis
Duncan Biotech Center (the “Project”) is the substantial rehabilitation of The Post-Dispatch Rotogravure Building (also known as the Crescent Parts Building) (the “Building”) which is a 4-story building located in the heart of the Center for Research Technology and Entrepreneurial Exchange Innovation District (“Cortex District”) in St. Louis, Missouri. The Cortex Innovation Community plans a […]
Financing for the $13.9M Big Brothers Big Sisters Building, formerly a Woolworth store.
Rehabilitation of the historic Dalton Building into a mixed-use development that now houses offices and residential.
The Carpenter Theatre first opened its doors in 1928 as a Loew’s Theater for moving pictures.
The rehabilitation of the vacant Philip Morris Blended Leaf Complex in downtown Richmond, Virginia into a new headquarters for Congregations Around Richmond To Assure Shelter (CARITAS).
Restoration of the Portland Telegram building
The Energy Innovation Center is a renovation of approximately 160,000 sq.ft. of space at the former Connelley Trade School for reuse as an Innovation Center for energy efficiency, alternative energy and energy production.
In Philadelphia, the NMTC transformed a former textile mill and warehouse into apartments for teachers and non-profit office space designed for education related firms.
The $27.4 million renovation of an abandoned and deteriorating historic structure.