The NMTC Coalition’s 2020 Annual NMTC Conference takes place on December 9th and will be virtual this year. At present, the Coalition has now confirmed keynotes from the following speakers:
- Ways and Means Committee Chairman Richard Neal will join us for a virtual breakfast event.
- Two former Treasury and Biden Transition officials instrumental in enacting the NMTC under President Clinton: Michael Barr and Gene Sperling. Barr also served as Assistant Secretary for Financial Institutions in the Obama administration while Gene Sperling served as head of the National Economic Council under Presidents Clinton and Obama.
- Congressman Tom Reed (R-NY), our Republican champion in the House.
- Senators Roy Blunt (R-MO) and Ben Cardin (D-MD), our two Senate champions.
- Congresswoman Terri Sewell (D-AL) has also been invited but has not yet confirmed.